« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
statement of permanent and indefinite, for the fiscal
Army-estimates of the pay, subsistence of officers, &c., for the
Armories, national, operations of..
Army register-from Secretary of War upon.
Asylum, military, report on
Auditor, report of Third....
Auditor's report on Treasurer's account..
Apportionment of members--from Secretary of the Interior relative
Barque Georgiana and brig Susan Lord....
Bank United States-from Secretary of the Treasury in relation to..
Brazil, claim against....
British West Indies, circular, relation to employment of free blacks
Branch mint, New Orleans, claim against.
Capitol, extension of...
Chickasaw Indians, estimate of interest on Arkansas bonds, due.
Department of the Interior..
Census, apportionment of members to each State under the seventh.
Coast survey, report of A. D. Bache on...
estimates for same for 1852-3.
report of Secretary of the Treasury on ...
Commissioner of Indian Affairs-
estimates for compensation to commissioner, clerks, &c.,
Commissioner of Pensions-
estimates of the amount of funds for the fiscal year end-
annual report of....
Commissary General of subsistence-
estimates for salaries of clerks, &c., for fiscal year ending
for subsistence for the regular army of United!
Comptroller of the Treasury transmits statement of accounts and
Commissioner of Public Buildings, report of..
Contingent expenses War Department...
Contracts, War Department ...
letetr of Secretary of Treasury upon the subject of..
for other purposes.
for carrying mails...
Copper, in relation to the coinage of.
Craig, Col. H. K., explanation of the estimates of ordnance depart-
Creek Indians, explanation of balance for losses due..
Custom-house, from Secretary of Treasury upon the subject of new
Cuba, from the President of the United States in reference to.
China, relative to the free ports of.....
Estimates of appropriations, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1853.
for the current list.....
for the executive departments.
Department of State....
Surveyors General and their clerks
Department of War...
Pt. Vol. Doc. Page.
Estimates of appropriations-Continued-
for naval deficiencies...
for completing surveys, &c.......
Engineer Department, estimate of funds for fortifications now in
list of contracts with..
Finances, annual report of the Secretary of the Treasury..
statement B, of duties, revenues and expenditures for the
statement C, debt of the U. S. on the 20th Nov. 1851.
statement E, number of persons employed in the collec-
statement F, advances from the treasury on account of
statement G, No. 1, exhibits the value of dutiable mer-
statement G, No. 2, exhibits the value of foreign mer-
statement G, No. 3, exhibits the total value of imports, &c.
spirits, &c., imported annually from 1848 to 1851, in-
statements L, Nos. 1 and 2, reports on marine hospitals..
tobacco and rice exported annually from 1821 to 1851..
statement P exhibits the quantity and value of hemp and
statement R exhibits the amount of coin and bullion im-
statement S, No. 3, exhibits the quantity of bar, pig and
Fisheries, message from President U. S. upon the subject of the..
Foreign mails, letter from the Postmaster General upon the sub-
Foreigners, in reference to such of the Cuban prisoners who were...
France, message from President U. S. transmitting the correspon-
00 00 00
Hall, N. K., Postmaster General, statement of receipts and ex-
Heath, James E., Commissioner of Pensions..
list of officers, seamen and marines on invalid rolls.
list of orphan children drawing pensions..
Indian Affairs, report of Commissioner of..
උප උප උප
documents accompanying the same—
report of D. D. Mitchell..
special report of the Commissioner on Indian Af-
fairs in relation to the Menomonees..
same in relation to Choctaw scrip.
letter of instructions to Luther Blake.
REPORTS OF SUPERINTENDENTS, AGENTS, SUB-AGENTS, &C.
Indian Affairs, No. 1. Report of Charles Murray, superintendent,
2. Report of William Sprague, Mackinac.
4. School report of L. Slater, superintendent..
6. School report of Bishop Lefevre..
7. Report of D. D. Mitchell.
8. Report of John R. Chenault, Sac and Fox
9. School report of Jonathan Meeker, Ottawa
Pt. Vol. Doc. Page.
Indian Affairs, reports of Superintendents, &c.-Continued—
16. School report of Edmund McKenny..
17. School report of Samuel Allis.......
20. Report of John Drennen, superintendent....
24. Report of Alfred Wright, superintendent
25. Report of the same, Tyanubbee school...
27. Report of C. Kingsbury, superintendent
28. Report of George Butler, Cherokee agency.
30. Report of Philip H. Raitord, Creek agency.
32. Report of R. M. Loughridge, superintendent
33. Report of A. L. Hay, teacher.
34. Report of John M. Garner.
41. Report of Alexander Ramsay, superinten-
42. Report of Abraham R. Fridly.
43. Report of J. S. Watrous, Chippewa agency
45. Report of Nathaniel McLean, St. Peter's
46. Report of P. Prescott, superintendent of
47. Report of Thomas S. Williamson, Kaposia
48. Report of S. R. Riggs, La-qui-parle mission
51. Report of Gideon H. Pond, Oak Grove
52. Report of S. M. Cook, Kaposia school.