« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
France, message from President U. S. transmitting the correspon
dence between the Minister at Paris and the Secretary of
Hall, N. K., Postmaster General, statement of receipts and ex
Heath, James E., Commissioner of Pensions..
list of officers, seamen and marines on invalid rolls.
list of widows drawing pension under the act of
August 11, 1848.....
list of orphan children drawing pensions..
comparative statement of navy pensions..
Indian Affairs, report of Commissioner of......
documents accompanying the same-
report of L. Lea and Alexander Ramsay.
report of Alexander Ramsay.
report of I). D. Mitchell...
special report of the Commissioner on Indian Af-
fairs in relation to the Menomonees...
same in relation to Choctaw scrip..
letter of instructions to Luther Blake....
REPORTS OF SUPERINTENDENTS, AGENTS, SUB-AGENTS, &c.
Indian Afiairs, No. 1. Report of Charles Murray, superintendent,
2. Report of W'illiam Sprague, Mackinac.
3. School report of P. Dougherty.
4. School report of L. Slater, superintendent..
5. School report of George N. Smith..
6. School report of Bishop Lefevre..
6a. Report of F.J. Bonduel.....
7. Report of D. D. Mitchell..
8. Report of John R. Chenault, Sac and Fox
9. School report of Jonathan Meeker, Ottawa
10. Report of Thomas Fitzpatrick, Upper Platte
11. Report of J. Lykins, superintendent Potta-
wattomie M. L. School....
12. Report of Thomas Mosely, Kansas agency..
13. Report of Asbury M. Coffee, Osage river
14. Report of D. Lykins, superintendent of Wea
Indian Affairs, reports of Superintendents, &c.-Continued
No. 15. Report of John E. Barrow, Comucil Bluffs
18. School report of Edmund McKenny.
17. School report of Samuel Allis...
18. Report of William P. Richardson.
19. School report of William Hamilton
20. Report of John Drennen, superintendent....
21. Report of William Wilson, Choctaw agency
22. Report of Alexander Reid, superintendent
Spencer academy, Choctaw Nation....
23. Report of John llarrell, superintendent Fort
24. Report of Alfred Wright, superintendent
female school at Norwalk..
25. Report of the same, Tyanubbee school..
26. Report of E. Hotchkin, superintendent
27. Report of C. Kingsbury, superintendent
28. Report of Gcorge Butler, Cherokee agency.
29. Report of Thomas B. Ruble...
30. Report of Philip H. Raiford, Creuk agency.
31. Report of J. Ross Ramsey, superintendent
32. Report of R.M. Loughridge, superintendent
33. Report of A. L. Hay, teacher..
31. Report of John M. Garner..
35. Report of D. D. Asbury.
36. Report of D. W. Eakins, teacher.
37. Report of Kenton Harper, Chickasaw agency
38. Report of William J.J. Morrow, Neosho
39. Report of Samuel G. Patterson, superinten-
dent Crawford seminary.
40. Report of M. Duval, superintendent Semi-
41. Report of Alexanıler Ramsay, superinten
42. Report of Abraham R. Fridly.
43. Report of J. S. Watrous, Chippewa agency
44. Report of S. Hall, superintendent of the A.
B. C. F. mission..
45. Repoït of Nathaniel McLean, St. Peter's
46. Report of P. Prescott, superintendent of
47. Report of Thomas S. Williamson, Kaposia
48. Report of S. R. Rigas, La-qui-parle mission
49. Report of S. P. Bardwell, Red Lake mission
50. Report of J. M. Ilancock, Red Wing Village
31. Report of Gideon II. Pond, Oak Grove
52. Report of S. M. Cook, Kaposia school..
Indians, Chickasaw, letter from Secretary of the Treasury in rela
tion to the interest on Arkansas bonds due.. Omaha, estimate for expenses of.
accounts and disbursements of... Illinois, report of surveyor general of.. Iowa, northern boundary of..
Kossuth and Captain Long, message from President of the United
States in reference to.....
Lawson, D., Surgeon General, report of....
Lands, Symmes purchase of, unsold..
Light-house establishment, estimates for the fiscal year ending
June 30, 1853..
general expenses of light-houses, light
boats, beacons, buoys, &c..
list of contracts for..
Light-house Board, report of..
Lite boats, letter from the Secretary of the Treasury upon the sub-
ject of. Lopez expedition, message from the President of the United States
in relation to.... Lousiana, relative to the salary of the district judge of the Western
Maryland, report of the Secretary of the Treasury in relation to
money advanced by the State of. Marine hospital, statement of the fund of.
at San Francisco
Mails, contracts, &c. for....
Mail steamers, letter from the Secretary of the Navy in reference to..
Mail contracts, statement of.
Mail service between the United States and foreign countries .
Mexico, message from the President of the United States in relation
to the last instalment due to...
cemetery near the city of..... Mexican indemnity, message from the President of the United
States in relation to...
same, transmitting correspondence relative to..
Medical and Hospital Department, list of contracts with.
Message of the President of the United States at the conimence-
ment of the session....
certain Cubans and other foreigners have abused the
hospitality of the country..
Commodore Foxhall A. Parker
offenders have forfeited the protection of their coun‘ry.
individuals have no right to hazard the peace of the
doctrine of neutrality.
friendly relations with all.......
ministers and consuls of foreign nations.
the Turkish government and Governor Kossuth.
Republic of Nicaragua, the theatre of civil convulsions..
communication from the mouth of the St. Johns to the
commissioner to China...
report of the Secretary of the Treasury-receipts and ex-
value of exports of breadstuffs and provisions.
gold in California....
exports of specie to liquidate our foreign debt.
Texas to be paid ten millions in stocks..
moditication of the tariff....
frauds practised upon the revenue....
report of the Secretary of the Interior on the sales of the
survey of public lands in California and Oregon...
commissioners to settle land claims in California.
disposal of the mineral lands in California.......
agriculture, the great interest of the people...
bounty lands to persons engaged in the military service..
treaties made with various Indian tribes during the year..
superintendent of the seventh census diligently employed.
improvement of harbors on the lakes and sea-coast.
protection of the territory of Mexico against savage tribes.
expenditures of the War Department..
expedition in search of Sir John Franklin.
re-organizing the naval establishment....
rank between officers of the navy and the army
paval academy at Annapolis.....
report of the Postmaster General.
public statutes of the United States.
extension of the Capitol....
fugitives from labor...
DOCUMENTS AND PAPERS ACCOMPANYING THE MESSAGE.
Message, proclamation upon the apprehended invasion of Cuba...
acting Secretary of State to Commodore Parker..
Commodore Parker to Mr. Webster...
same to same...
Mr. Calderon to Acting Secretary of State..
Acting Secretary of State to United States attorney at
Mr. Calderon to Acting Secretary of State...
Acting Secretary of State to Mr. Calderon..........
same to United States attorney at New Orleans...
acting district attorney at New Orleans to Acting Secre-
tary of State....
Mr. Calderon to Acting Secretary,
Secretary of State to Mr. Calderon...
Mr. Calderon to Secretary of State..
Acting Secretary to Mr. Calderon.
same to same.
Acting Secretary to Mr. Barringer.
Secretary of State to same...
same to same...