Hyperion ; a Romance.
a Romance. By the Author of
VI. Bacon's Historical Discourses
Thirteen Historical Discourses, on the Comple-
tion of Two Hundred Years from the Beginning
of the First Church in New Haven, with an Ap-
pendix. By LEONARD Bacon, Pastor of the First
Church in New Haven.
VII. Spenser's Poetical WORKS
The Poetical Works of Edmund Spenser. In
Five Volumes. First American Edition, with In-
troductory Remarks on the “Faerie Queene," and
Notes, by the Editor.
VIII. Clavers's Glimpses of Western Life
A New Home ; Who 'll Follow ? or, Glimpses
of Western Life. By Mrs. Mary Clavers, an
IX. MANUFACTURES OF MASSACHUSETTS
1. The Second Exhibition of the Massachusetts
Charitable Mechanic Association, at Quincy Hall,
in the City of Boston, September 23d, 1839.
2. An Address delivered before the Massachu-
setts Charitable Mechanic Association, at the Cele-
bration of their Eleventh Triennial Festival, and
Second Exhibition and Fair, October 3d, 1839. By
James TRECOTHICK Austin, Honorary Member of
X. Hillhouse's POEMS AND DISCOURSES
Dramas, Discourses, and other Pieces, by James
XI. Critical Notices.
1. Gesenius's Hebrew Grammar
2. Longfellow's Voices of the Night
3. Osgood's Poems
4. Worcester's Geography
5. Pebblebrook, and the Harding Family 273
6. Translation of La Fontaine
7. German Dictionary of Flügel and Sporschil . 279
8. Southern Literary Messenger. [Translation
of the Tusculan Questions]
NOTE TO ARTICLE II. .
QUARTERLY List of New PUBLICATIONS