Persons applying for Licences for the Sale of Beer, Cider,
or Spirits by Retail in Ireland to enter into a Bond with
101. An Act for the Regulation of Chinese Passenger Ships. 473
105. An Act to amend the Lunatic Asylums Act, 1853, and the
Acts passed in the Ninth and Seventeenth Years of Her Majesty,
for the Regulation of the Care and Treatment of Lunatics. 481
106. An Act to suspend the making of Lists and the Ballots for
the Militia of the United Kingdom.
107. An Act to authorize the Commissioners of the Treasury to
make Arrangements concerning a certain Loan advanced by
way of Relief to the Island of Tobago.
108. An Act to amend the Law for the Inspection of Coal Mines
in Great Britain.
109. An Act to make further Provisions for the Repayment of
Advances out of the Consolidated Fund for the Erection and
Enlargement of Asylums for the Lunatic Poor in Ireland, and
to amend the Laws with reference to the Repayments in case of
Change of Districts, and the Appointment of Commissioners of
General Control and Correspondence.
110. An Act to authorize the Application of certain Sums granted
by Parliament for Drainage and other Works of public Utility
in Ireland towards the Completion of certain Navigations un-
dertaken in connexion with Drainages, and to amend the Acts
for promoting the Drainage of Lands and Improvements in
connexion therewith in Ireland.
111. An Act to amend the Law relating to Bills of Lading. 507
112. An Act to continue an Act of the Eleventh Year of Her
present Majesty, for the better Prevention of Crime and Out-
rage in certain Parts of Ireland.
113. An Act to extend the Provisions of an Act of the Fourteenth
and Fifteenth Years of Her present Majesty, for rebuilding the
Bridge over the River Ness at Inverness.
114. An Act for the Transfer of Licences of Public Houses in
115. An Act to continue and amend the Public IIealth Act
116. An Act for the better Prevention of Diseases.
117. An Act for transferring to One of Her Majesty's Principal
Secretaries of State the Powers and Estates vested in the Prin-
cipal Officers of the Ordnance.
118. An Act to repeal the Act of the Seventeenth and Eighteenth
Years of the Reign of Her present Majesty for further regu-
lating the Sale of Beer and other Liquors on the Lord's Day,
and to substitute other Provisions in lieu thereof.
119. An Act to amend the Law relating to the Carriage of Pas-
sengers by Sea.
120. An Act for the better Local Management of the Metro-
121. An Act to consolidate and amend the Nuisances Removal
and Diseases Prevention Acts, 1848 and 1849.
122. An Act to amend the Laws relating to the Construction of
Buildings in the Metropolis and its Neighbourhood. 689