« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
OF REAL AND FANTASTICAL IDEAS.
1. Truth and falsehood properly belongs to propositions.
2. Metaphysical truth contains a tacit proposition.
OF WORDS OR LANGUAGE IN GENERAL.
1. Words are sensible signs necessary for communication.
2. For every particular thing to have a name, is impossible.
13. They are the workmanship of the understanding, but have
18. Real and nominal essence the same in simple ideas and
19. Essences ingenerable and incorruptible.
9. This shows species to be made for communication.
10, 11. In mixed modes, it is the name that ties the combination
12. For the originals of mixed modes, we look no farther than
13. Their being made by the understanding without patterns,