« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
2. Statement of Public Lands sold, and of Payments into the Treasury, on account thereof, in the year 1844.
3. Statement of Public Lands sold, and of Payments into the Treasury, on account thereof, in the first and second quarters of the year 1845.
4. Statement of Public Lands sold, and of Payments into the Treasury, on account thereof, in the third quarter of the year 1845.
5. Quantity of Public Land sold, and the Amount paid for it in each year, from 1833 to the third quarter of 1845.
* Embracing only three quarters of the year, t Total for 12 years and three quarter!.
X. REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE.
[From a Report of the Secretary of the Treasury, December 3,1846.]
1. Statement of duties, recenues, and public expenditures during the fiscal years ending June 30, 1844, and June 30,1845.
2: Statement of the Debt of the United States, July 1, 1845.
1. Of the (old) funded debt. being unclaimed principal and
interest, returned from the late loan offices, . . $120,418 18
2. Outstanding certificates, and interest to 31st December,
1798, of the (old) unfunded debt, payable on presentation, 22,003 56
3. Treasury notes issued during the late war, payable on presentation, ..... 4,317 44
4. Certificates of Mississippi stock, payable on presentation, 4,320 09
5. Debts of the corporate cities of the District of Columbia, assumed by the United States, viz.:
Of the city of Washington, $840,000 00
Alexandria, 210,000 00
Georgetown, 210,000 00
viz: Under the act of 15th April, 1842, redeemable 1st
January, 1863, ....
7. Outstanding treasury notes,