« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
Scaife, Charner T. administrator of Gilbert Stalker
Van Winkle, Daniel
Waggaman, John H......
DECEMBER 15, 1857.-Committed to a Committee of the Whole House, made the order of
the day for to-morrow, and ordered to be printed
The Court OF CLAIMS submitted the following
To the honorable the Senate and House of Representatives of the United
States in Congress assembled :
The Court of Claims respectfully presents the following documents as the report in the case of
ROBERT HARRISON vs. THE UNITED STATES.
1. The petition of the claimant.
2. Claimant's petition to Congress, referred by the Senate to the Court of Claims and returned to the Senate.
3. Argument of United States solicitor and claimant's counsel to submit the case on the briefs and arguments in the case of Letitia Humphreys vs. The United States.
4. Claimant's briefs and arguments in the case of Letitia Humphreys.
5. United States solicitor's briefs in same case.
6. Judge Gilchrist's opinion adverse to the claim, with his opinion in the case of Letitia Humphreys.
7. Judge Blackford's opinion adverse to the claim, with his opinion in the case of Letitia Humphreys.
8. Judge Scarburgh's dissenting opinion, with his dissenting opinion in the case of Letitia Humphreys.
9. The record of the proceedings of the judge of the superior court of the district of East Florida, with the action of the Secretary of the Treasury thereon, was received from the treasury department, and has been returned.
By order of the Court of Claims.
In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and affixed the [L. s.] seal of said court, at Washington, this seventh day of December, A. D. 1857.
S. H. HUNTINGTON,
Chief Clerk Court of Claims.