Այս գրքի մասին
Books on Google Play
DECEMBER, 1853, 8. MARCH, 1854.
LONDON : Printed by W'ILLIAN CLOWES and Soxs, Stamford Street,
and Charing Cross.
1.-1. The Works of Thomas Gray. Edited by the Rev.
2. Gray's Poetical Works, illustrated : with Introductory
Stanzas by the Rev. John Moultrie; an Original Life
of Gray by the Rev. John Mitford; and a Lecture on
the Writings of Gray by the Right Hon. the Earl of
Carlisle. Fourth Edition.
3. The Correspondence of Thomas Gray and William
Mason: to which are added some Letters addressed by
Gray to the Rev. James Brown, D.D., Master of Pem-
broke College, Cambridge. With Notes and Illustra-
tions by the Rev. John Mitford, Vicar of Benhall - 1
II.-Cosmos. Sketch of a Physical Description of the Uni-
verse. By Alexander von Humboldt. Vols. II. and
III. Translated under the superintendence of Lieut.-
Col. Edward Sabine, R.A., V.P., and Treas. R.S. - 49
III.-1. Journal of a Cruise among the Islands of the Western
Pacific. By John Elphinstone Erskine, Capt. R.N.
2. Four Years in the Pacific. By Lieut. the Hon. Frede-
rick Walpole, R.N. 2 vols.
3. Adventures in the Pacific. By John Coulter, M.D.
4. Friendly and Feejee Islands : a Missionary Visit to
various Stations in the South Seas. By the Rev. Walter
5. Second Missionary Visit. By the Same.
6. Pitcairn's Island and the Islanders in 1850. By Walter
7. Pitcairn : the Islands, the People, and the Pastor. By
the Rev. Thomas Boyles Murray, M.A., Secretary of
the Society for promoting Christian Knowledge - - 80