« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
COMMENCEMENT OF WAR, AND ITS IMMEDIATE EFFECTS.
CII APTER II.
14. Jurisdiction of the courts of the captor, how far exclusive. .. 458
6. Qualified neutrality, arising out of antecedent treaty stipulations, admit-
ting the armed vessels and prizes of one belligerent into the neutral
ports, whilst those of the other are excluded
15. Neutral impartiality, in what it consists . . .
32. Neutral vessels under enemy's convoy, liable to capture
8. Disputes respecting its breach, how adjusted ,