« ՆախորդըՇարունակել »
under the direction of the Department of the Interior.
statement of permanent and indefinite, for the fiscal
year ending June 30, 1853
Army-estimates of the pay, subsistence of officers, &c., for the
Armories, national, operations of ........
Army register—from Secretary of War upon.
Asylum, military, report on ......
Auditor, report of Third....
Auditor's report on Treasurer's account.
Apportionment of members--from Secretary of the Interior relative
Barque Georgiana and brig Susan Lord...
Bank United States—from Secretary of the Treasury in relation to..
Brig Arve, respecting the seizure of..
Brazil, claim against.....
British West Indies, circular, relation to employment of free blacks
Branch mint, New Orleans, claim against.
Capitol, extension of.....
Chickasaw Indians, estimate of interest on Arkansas bonds, due...
Clerks, list of,fin Navy Department...
Department of the Interior.
Census, apportionment of members to each State under the seventh.
Cemetery- from President United States relative to
Coast survey, report of A. D. Bache on..
estimates for same for 1852-3.
report of Secretary of the Treasury on
Commissioner of Indian Affairs
estimates for compensation to commissioner, clerks, &c.,
for the fiscal year ending 30th June, 1853....
for current expenses of Indian Department,
payment of annuities provided for by various
Commissioner of Pensions-
estimates of the amount of funds for the fiscal year end-
ing 30th June, 1853, to pay revolutionary pensioners,
invalids, widows and orphans..
annual report of..
Commissary General of subsistence-
estimates for salaries of clerks, &c., for fiscal year ending
30th June, 1853.
for subsistence for the regular army of United
Comptroller of the Treasury transmits statement of accounts and
military establishment ....
Contracts, War Department .
letetr of Secretary of Treasury upon the subject of.
for carrying mail from New York to California..
for other purposes.
for carrying mails..
Copper, in relation to the coinage of ..
Craig, Col. H. K., explanation of the estimates of ordnance depart-
Creek Indians, explanation of balance for losses due..
Courts, United States, fees and expenses of...
Castom-house, from Secretary of Treasury upon the subject of new
Cuban expedition, from President of the United States in relation to
foreigners engaged in....
Cuba, from the President of the United States in reference to.
California, expenses of settling land claims in...
China, relative to the free ports of .....
Commerce and navigation (not numbered.)
Department of the Interior-
estimate of funds required for the fiscal year ending 30th
June, 1853, for compensation to the Commissioner of
Indian Affairs, clerks, &c. .
additional estimates for deficiencies
estimates for the fiscal year to meet the current expenses
of the Indian department, payment of annuities, &c...
annual report of the Secretary.
report on navy pensions...
expenses of the contingent fund
list of clerks, &c.
Department of War, contingent expenses of.
list of clerks in ....
reduction of estimates.
Department of State, estimates to complete the service of.
Estimates of appropriations, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1853.
for the current list..
for the executive departments.
Department of State .
Department of the Treasury
Department of the Interior ..
Surveyors General and their clerks
Department of War....
Navy Department .
Post Office Department.
mint of United States and branches.
governments in the Territories.
intercourse with foreign nations
under direction of Department of Interior
under direction of War Department...
ander direction of Navy Department
Estimates of appropriations-Continued-
for naval deficiencies..
for completing surveys, &c.....
Engineer Department, estimate of funds for fortifications now in
course of construction, for the fiscal year
ending June 30, 1853.
list of contracts witb.
Financos, annual report of the Secretary of the Treasury.......
statement A, of duties, revenues and expenditures during
fiscal year ending Junt 30, 1851...
statement B, of duties, revenues and expenditures for the
first quarter of the fiscal yoar, from July 1 to September
statement C, debt of the U.S. on the 20th Nov. 1851..
statement D, redemption of treasury potes during the fiscal
statement E, number of persons employed in the collec-
tion of the customy.....
statement F', advances from the treasury on account of
expenses of each custom-house..
stat ment G, No. 1, exbibits the value of dutiable mer-
statement G, No. 2, exhibits the value of foreign mer-
chandise imported, re-exported and consumed annual-
statement G, No. 3, exhibits the total value of icaporte, &c.
statement H exhibits the value of cotton exported, ac...
statement I exhibity the aggregate value of breadstuffs,
&c., annually exported from 1821 to 1851...
statement I, No. 1, showing the cousumption of iron, &c.
statement K exhibits the quantity and value of wines,
spirits, &c., imported annually from 1843 to 1851, in-
statements I, Nos. 1 and 2, reports on marine hospitaly..
statement M exhibits the quantity and value of cotton,
tobacco and rice exported annually from 1821 to 1851..
statement N, showing the value of goods remaining in
warehouses at the close of cach quarter, &c.....
statement () exhibits the value of hempen goods imported
annually from 1821 to 1851.
statement P exbibits the quantity and value of hemp and
cordage imported annually from 1821 to 1851.
statement Q exhibits the value of certain articles import-
statement R exhibits the amount of coin and bnllion in-
ported and exported annually from 18:31 to 1851......
stateinent S, No. 1, exhibits the quantity and value of
bar iron, &c., imported annually from 1821 to 1851.....
statement S, No. 2, exhibits the quantity and value of bar
iron manufactured by rolling, &c. ...
state gent S, No.3, exhibits the quantity of bar, pig and
old scrap iron, reduced to pounds, imported during cer-
Fisheries, message from President U.S. upon the subject of the...
Fortifications, report of Secretary of War on......
Foreign mails, letter from the Postmaster General upon the sub-
France, message from President U. S. transmitting the correspon-
dence between the Minister at Paris and the Secretary of
Hal, N. K., Postmaster General, statement of receipts and ex-
Heath, James E., Commissioner of Pensions..
list of officers, seamen and marines on invalid rolls.
list of widows drawing pension under the act of
August 11, 1848...
list of orphan children drawing pensions..
comparative statement of navy pensions..
Indian Affairs, report of Commissioner of....
documents accompanying the same-
report of L. Lea and Alexander Ramsay..
report of Alexander Ramsay...
report of I). D. Mitchell..
special report of the Commissioner on Indian Af-
fairs in relation to the Menomonees..
same in relation to Choctaw scrip..
letter of instructions to Luther Blake.
REPORTS OF SUPERINTENDENTS, AGENTS, SUB-AGENTS, &c.
Indian Afiairs, No. 1. Report of Charles Murray, superintendent,
2. Report of William Sprague, Mackinac.
3. School report of P. Dougherty..
4. School report of L. Slater, superintendent..
5. School report of George N. Smith.
6. School report of Bishop Lefevre.
6a. Report of F. J. Bonduel....
7. Report of D. D. Mitchell.
8. Report of John R. Chenault, Sac and Fox
9. School report of Jonathan Meeker, Ottawa
10. Report of Thomas Fitzpatrick, Upper Platte
11. Report of J. Lykins, superintendent Potta-
wattomie M. L. School..
12. Report of Thomas Mosely, Kansas agency..
13. Report of Asbury M. Coffee, Osage river
14. Report of D. Lykins, superintendent of Wea
Indian Affairs, reports of Superintendents, &c.—Continued-
No. 15. Report of John E. Barrow, Council Bluffs
16. School report of Edmund McKenny..
17. School report of Samuel Allis..
18. Report of William P. Richardson...
19. School report of William Hamilton
20. Report of John Drennen, superintendent....
21. Report of William Wilson, Choctaw agency
22. Report of Alexander Reid, superintendent
Spencer academy, Choctaw Nation......
23. Report of John Harrell, superintendent Fort
24. Report of Alfred Wright, superintendent
female school at Norwalk...
25. Report of the same, Tyanubbee school.
26. Report of E. Hotchkin, superintondent
27. Report of C. Kingsbury, superintendent
28. Report of George Butler, Cherokee agency.
29. Report of Thomas B. Ruble...
30. Report of Philip H. Raiford, Creek agency.
31. Report of J. Ross Ramsey, superintendent
32. Report of R. M. Loughridge, superintendent
33. Report of A. L. Hay, teacher.
34. Report of John M. Garner....
35. Report of D, D. Asbury..
36. Report of D. W. Eakins, teacher.
37. Report of Kenton Harper, Chickasaw agency
38. Report of William J. J. Morrow, Neosho
39. Report of Samuel G. Patterson, superinten-
dent Crawford seminary...
40. Report of M. Duval, superintendent Semi-
41. Report of Alexander Ramsay, superinten-
42. Report of Abraham R. Fridly...
43. Report of J. S. Watrous, Chippewa agency
44. Report of S. Hall, superintendent of the A.
B. C. F. mission..
45. Report of Nathaniel McLean, St. Peter's
46. Report of P. Prescott, superintendent of
47. Report of Thomas S. Williamson, Kaposia
48. Report of S. R. Riggs, La-qui-parle mission
49. Report of S. P. Bardwell, Red Lake mission
50. Report of J. M. Hancock, Red Wing Village
51. Report of Gideon H. Pond, Oak Grove
52. Report of S. M. Cook, Kaposia school..